Up Coming Reviews


Currently Reading

Coming Soon

Coming Soon

Coming Soon

Coming Soon

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Insider by Reece Hirsch


What's this one about?
First corporate attorney Will Connelly's colleague hurtles to his death outside his office window. Within days, Will is a prime suspect in a murder, the target of an S.E.C. insider trading investigation, and a pawn in a complex criminal scheme involving the Russian mafia and a ruthless terrorist plot. Now, to top things off, he must ensure a deadly enemy doesn't gain access to the nation's most sensitive and confidential information-that has the power to do incalculable, irrevocable harm.

What did I think?

Its been a long time since I've read anything in the legal thriller genre and even then its been limited to John Grisham. I thought it was time for me to start expanding my reading repertoire and 'The Insider' was a great book to do that with. I really got pulled into the book within the first few pages, it tapered off for me a bit about 1/4 way through, but picked right up again shortly after. I was entertained by all the character, especially Will and Claire, and though I did figure out who 'The Insider' was this book was a great read! For all those people who are looking for a fast paced, quick legal thriller read, go get a copy of 'The Insider.'


How many stars?




[Reece Hirsch's Website]














Published by: Berkley
ISBN: 0425234622 (ISBN13: 9780425234624)
Paperback: 336 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment